Share and get your discount!
Cobratec Money Clip-Blue
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
- Each knife is carefully hand-assembled in the USA.
- Affordable compared to other brands
- Comprised of a knife on one end and a pommel with lanyard hole on the other.
- Comes with a clip to secure to your pocket or for holding money.
- Blade is constructed out of D2 rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Handle is made out of 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum.
- FREE Nylon Sheath included.
- FREE water resistant traveling case included.
This dual action OTF money clip is a one-of-a-kind design. Constructed with 6061 T6 aviation aluminum handle, aluminum pommel with lanyard hole and comes standard with a high quality D2 steel blade. The clip can be used to clip in your pocket or used as a money clip.
OTF knife conceals a sub-two-inch California-legal blade and doubles as a money clip, making it perfect for daily carry
Cobratec Money Clip Specifications
- Handle Length: 3.5 inches
- Handle Width: 1.125 inches
- Handle Material: 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum
- Blade Length: 1.75 inches
- Blade Material: D2 Steel
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger
- Total Length: 5.25 inches
- Total Weight: 2.6 ounces
All CobraTec Knives are backed by their free LIFETIME WARRANTY.
Upon receiving your Cobratec money clip, it is important you follow the registration process here. The Cobratec warranty registration must be completed within 30 days of purchase to verify ownership. To return a knife under warranty, you must have completed the warranty registration. If you have any additional questions, please them directly.
Standard Knife Usage
The Cobratec warranty doesn't cover the following: Loss, damage caused by abuse, neglect, accidents, improper blade sharpening, improper disassembly, or normal paint wear and tear.
Damaged In Shipment
Orders are carefully packed to prevent damage during shipping. If your products arrive and were clearly damaged during the shipping process, please contact the shipping company (Fed Ex, UPS, USPS) immediately to file a claim. It's also important that you keep the box the items were shipped in because the shipping company may send a representative to review the claim.
If the shipping company is unable to process the claim, please email or call us here, to inform us of the situation and we will do our best to assist you with the claim.
We will be unable to help you if you have not already placed a claim with the shipping company.
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.