Share and get your discount!
Mesa Tactical SureShell Carrier 6-Shell Side Saddle
- Model #94760 SureShell Polymer Carrier
- 6-12 GA Shells on your Mossberg 930
- Aluminum backplate
- Dual Rubber Friction System
Mesa Tactical SureShell Carrier 6-Shell Side Saddle is used for tactical operations, home defense, or competition, owners of this platform will now have the ability to carry more ammunition. Mesa Tactical 94760 SureShell carriers work well in all climates and environments.
They are proven to withstand the daily use and abuse to which arsenal weapons are commonly subjected.
All Mesa Tactical products are 100% made in the U.S.A. and have a limited lifetime warranty. All Mesa Tactical products can be easily installed without requiring modification of the firearm or special gunsmithing skills.
The SureShell shotshell carriers for the Mossberg 930 have been designed so that no alterations to the forend are required for installation
1. Ensure the weapon is unloaded and pointed in a safe direction.
2. The adhesive-backed rubber gasket material should be applied to the
back of the SureShell shotshell carrier bracket to protect the weapon’s
finish from the screw heads and to secure a tight fit for the entire assembly.
3. Test the fit of the Chicago screws in the holes of the carrier assembly
bracket. It may be tight. If you have difficulty fitting the screw through
the hole, widen the hole slightly with a rolled-up emery cloth or a rattail file.
4. Prepare the male (button head) Chicago screws by slipping the washers
5. While holding the trigger assembly in place, use a female (flat head)
Chicago nut to drift the two trigger pins out of the shotgun; then remove the female Chicago nuts and insert the male Chicago screws into
the holes from the ejector side.
6. After you have removed the trigger group pins, put them in a safe place.
7. While holding the shotgun so the shell carrier assembly is facing up,
slip the female Chicago screws through the Sureshell bracket and into
the trigger pin hole.
The Chicago screws have been sized so that they can be firmly tightened with the hex keys without fear of squeezing the action. Generally, you can make the screw finger tight with the long arm of the hex key.
A drop of blue Loctite on each screw will keep your Mesa Tactical SureShell Carrier 6-Shell Side Saddle in place for a lifetime of use.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.