Midwest Marlin MLOK Hand Guard 1895/1894/336
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
- Designed for Marlin® 1895/1894 Rifles with handguard cap
- Rifles without hand guard cap can use the optional MI-MAR336A adaptor to install the hand guard
- Allows the user to upgrade their standard rifle to use the modern lights or lasers
- Includes one 5 slot Marlin MLok rail section
- Features a forward mounted sling swivel for the use of conventional hunting slings
- Slim light weight design for enhanced feel
- Constructed from 6061 aluminum, hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service
- Length 13.625 inches/ Width 1.640 inches
- Weight 6.0 oz
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 1 in|
Upgrade your Marlin rifle with this Midwest Industries Marlin MLOK Handguard. This particular one piece drop in hand guard is the new Marlin 1895 rifle system. It is made from 6061 Aluminum and features an ultra durable type 3 hard coat anodized matte black finish.
The main benefit of this hand guard is that it will allow you to upgrade your rifle providing you the ability to add modern lights, lasers and other M-LOK compatible accessories. Made in U.S.A. with a lifetime warranty
Designed for Marlin 1895 Rifles with hand guard cap
Fits on these known models with a forward hand guard cap
- Marlin 1895 (excluding the CB model)
- Marlin 1894 (excluding the CB model)
- Marlin 336
Note: These will not fit rifle equipped with a forward barrel band unless you purchase the MI-MAR336A
Questions and Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.