Share and get your discount!
Midwest Marlin MLOK Hand Guard 1895/1894/336
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
- Designed for Marlin® 1895/1894 Rifles with handguard cap
- Rifles without hand guard cap can use the optional MI-MAR336A adaptor to install the hand guard
- Allows the user to upgrade their standard rifle to use the modern lights or lasers
- Includes one 5 slot Marlin MLok rail section
- Features a forward mounted sling swivel for the use of conventional hunting slings
- Slim light weight design for enhanced feel
- Constructed from 6061 aluminum, hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service
- Length 13.625 inches/ Width 1.640 inches
- Weight 6.0 oz
Upgrade your Marlin rifle with this Midwest Industries Marlin MLOK Handguard. This particular one piece drop in hand guard is the new Marlin 1895 rifle system. It is made from 6061 Aluminum and features an ultra durable type 3 hard coat anodized matte black finish.
The main benefit of this hand guard is that it will allow you to upgrade your rifle providing you the ability to add modern lights, lasers and other M-LOK compatible accessories. Made in U.S.A. with a lifetime warranty.
Designed for Marlin 1895 Rifles with hand guard cap.
Marlin MLOK Handguard Specifications
Brand: Midwest Industries
Finish: Black Hardcoat Anodized
Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
Firearm Model: Marlin without Forward Barrel Band
Weight: 6 oz
Fits on these known models with a forward hand guard cap
- Marlin 1895 (excluding the CB model)
- Marlin 1894 (excluding the CB model)
- Marlin 336
Note: These will not fit rifle equipped with a forward barrel band unless you purchase the MI-MAR336A
Midwest Industries products over $49 qualify for free shipping. If you have any questions feel free to contact us so that we can lend you our expertise in choosing the right Magpul product for you!
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of AIT Arms goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by AIT Arms in violation of U.S. law is prohibited.
Customers acquiring controlled goods, technical data and/or services from AIT Arms shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. (See AIT Arms Shipping Policy for more information).
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.