KNOXX SPECOPS STOCK GEN III Mossberg 500 Series
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
The Blackhawk Knoxx® SpecOps Gen III™ Stock with Recoil Suppression Technology effectively reduces felt recoil by up to 80%, taking the original SpecOps Stock to an even higher level of effectiveness, performance and reliability. Utilizing dual recoil-compensation systems, this rugged synthetic stock improves shooter confidence, reduces muzzle flip, decreases cheek-slap and virtually eliminates harsh recoil. With improved ergonomics and six convenient adjustment positions, any-size shooter can use the SpecOps Stock Gen III comfortably in any application and with any load. This is for the Mossberg 500 series of shotguns.
- The Knoxx Specops Stock features a two-stage patented recoil reduction system
- Innovative patent-pending recoil pad technology
- Straight cheek weld for reduced cheek slap
- Six-position adjustable stock with 12.5" to 15.2" length of pull range
- Buttstock tensioner to remove rattle
- Ergonomic pistol grip optimized for Mossberg 500 the tactical shooting techniques
- Multiple ambidextrous sling mounting locations (1" QD swivel included)
- Easy installation
- Forend with integrated handstop
- Multi-position picatinny-style accessory mount
- Compatible with receiver-mounted shell
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.