If your building a skeletonized AR, then this Strike Cobra Trigger Guard is for you. Where form meets function the Strike Industries line of Aluminum trigger guards. Not only does the sculpted, billet aluminum trigger guard make your rifle stand out from the pack, it also provides real added value over the competition.
The Strike Cobra Trigger Guard Features and Benefits
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Magazine reload assist
- Cleaner, faster reloads
- Functions as safe trigger finger index rest
Benefits to you:
- Cobra’s “hood” provides a hard index point off the trigger for safety,
- Convenient rest that is optimally placed for rapid re-engagement.
- Fang feature from their popular polymer trigger guard is retained to help guide the magazine for faster, more consistent reloads.
Whats in the Package?
- 1x Cobra Aluminum Trigger Guard
- 4x M3 hex screw w/ pre-applied Loctite® Threadlocker Blue 242®
- 1x Warning Card
Strike Industries products over $49 qualify for free shipping. If you have any questions feel free to contact us so that we can lend you our expertise in choosing the right trigger guard for your AR.
PLEASE NOTE: Certain U.S. jurisdictions restrict firearm magazines sales. AIT Arms will not process sales/shipments prohibited by law. A list of states and municipalities restricting firearm magazine sales is available here.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of AIT Arms goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by AIT Arms in violation of U.S. law is prohibited.
Customers acquiring controlled goods, technical data and/or services from AIT Arms shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. (See AIT Arms Shipping Policy for more information).
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.