Bundle and Save Some Cash!
Glock 17 9mm 17 Round Magazine OEM 3 Pack
This Glock 17 9mm 17 Round Magazine OEM 3 Pack is constructed from a hardened steel insert encased in high-tech polymer to protect the magazine and prevent deformation" even when dropped from a great height. The high-quality spring and follower ensure reliable feeding from the first to the last shot.
This is a Factory Glock 17 magazine with a 17-round capacity for Gen 3/4 Glock 17 and 34 pistols.
- These 17-round magazines are engineered for optimum fit and function in Glock 17 and 34 pistols
- Feature reinforcing steel inserts, flush-fitting Glock baseplate, and numbered witness holes for tracking capacity.
Benefits of Buying in Bulk
- Less reloading - If you have been to the range you know loading magazines takes time. Save yourself the trouble by having spare magazines to practice tactical reloads.
Glock’s 9mm magazines deliver the same rugged, combat-ready reliability and the same durable polymer-and-steel construction as their full-sized counterparts—all in a smaller package that’s more practical for everyday carry.
Glock magazines come from the factory with relatively stiff springs to ensure reliability in the toughest of conditions. Due to this your Glock magazines may be found to be a little bit difficult to load at first. However, after a few times loading and unloading, the springs break in nicely and it becomes much easier to load.
It’s not a bad idea to upgrade your magazine loader if you want to start getting more trigger time at the range.
For added strength and durability factory Glock magazines are steel lined on the interior with a crack-resistant polymer body. This increased durability gives officers, military members, and dedicated citizens the confidence that there will be no issues under heavy training.
Pick up a few spare Glock 19 magazines today! They’re the gold standard of combat pistol magazines, and your collection could always use a few more.
*Glock springs are purposefully made stiff to ensure long, reliable feeding of bullets and it could be hard to load rounds in the magazine on the first couple of cycles, breaking in the spring by a couple of reloading/unloading cycles will smoothen the process.
The 17-Round GEN4 9mm magazine will complement your Glock with a modern standard of 15 rounds, engineered to be durable and feed smoothly when the time of need arises.
Specifications of Glock 17 9mm 17 Round Magazine OEM 3 Pack MF17017
Material - High-durable Polymer, hardened-steel
Capacity - 17 Rounds
Color - Black
Compatibility - G17 Gen 3/4 - G34 Gen3/4
Model Number - MF1707
- The Glock 17 9mm 17-Round factory magazine is made from a hardened-steel insert encased in high-tech Polymer to protect the magazine and prevent deformation even when dropped from a great height.
- The high-quality spring and follower ensure reliable feeding from the first round fed by a fully compressed spring down to the last shot.
Features Glock 17 9mm 17 Round Magazine OEM 3 Pack MF17017
- Constructed of hardened metal encased in highly-durable Polymer
- Clearly identifiable witness holes for visual confirmation of remaining rounds.
- Double-stack magazine design
- Metal magazine spring
- Standard black Polymer base plate
- Black Follower
This is the pistol of choice for many civilians and law enforcement units.
Glock kept its root traits and developed upon them even further by providing one of the best safety mechanisms, smooth trigger and superb durability.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of AIT Arms goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by AIT Arms in violation of U.S. law is prohibited.
Customers acquiring controlled goods, technical data and/or services from AIT Arms shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. (See AIT Arms Shipping Policy for more information).
PLEASE NOTE: Certain U.S. jurisdictions restrict firearm magazines sales. AIT Arms will not process sales/shipments prohibited by law. A list of states and municipalities restricting firearm magazine sales is available here.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.